How to Apply Credit Card: Petro Fnb Card
The worst nightmare for any driver is being stranded in a place without any kind of help. The best solution for that is found in the Petro Fnb card, which has an exclusive roadside assistance service for all its users.
With this card, people will obtain great advantages that will be of great help to those who want a card that goes beyond making purchases and paying for services but also proves to be very useful for many other things.
Benefits and advantages of the Petro Fnb card
The Petro Fnb card not only provides an excellent emergency service for vehicles but also offers other great advantages that cardholders can take advantage of, including the following:
- Contactless payment through smart technology that allows payments to be made simply by waving the card at enabled payment points.
- It is an independent card, as it has a separate limit, and also has a separate credit card statement.
- The card’s interest rates are personalized because the needs and requirements of each person are different, allowing each customer to tailor their interests according to their lifestyle.
- This card also features a customized PIN and chip that are impossible to duplicate, providing security in case of theft or loss of the card.
- Free roadside emergency assistance, which can be used in situations such as a dead battery, running out of fuel, tire change, key lockout, towing, security request, car rental, among others.
How to apply for the Petro Fnb card?
To apply and obtain the Petro Fnb card, interested individuals must visit the entity’s website and fill out a form with the required information. After that, they need to go to the bank to collect the card.
Obtaining a Petro Fnb card is simple, just follow these steps:
- Go to the website and locate the tab that says “Applying is easy” and click on it.
- A form will appear where people must fill in personal details such as title, first name and last name, ID or passport number, contact number, and email address.
- Click on submit and wait for the bank’s approval response.
Requirements to apply for the Petro Fnb card
The necessary requirements to apply for the Petro Fnb card are as follows:
- Copy of the latest payslip.
- Bank statements from the last three months.
- South African ID card or book.
- Proof of residence.
- Be of legal age.
- Earn a minimum of R84 000 per annum.
As one of the top financial institutions in South Africa, FNB offers the best personal banking services to its customers as a private, commercial, and corporate bank, with operations and branches throughout the country.
FNB was founded in 1838 in the town of Grahamstown and was initially called Eastern Province Bank. Currently, FNB is part of the FirstRand Bank Limited division, which is one of the largest financial corporations in the country.
FNB’s vision is not only to provide excellent services to its customers but also to be as environmentally friendly as possible, helping to create a better world through business.
Costs and fees of the Petro Fnb card
- Monthly fee of R38.00.
- Additional card request fee of R20.00.
- Card replacement fee is free for one card per year, thereafter the fee is R120.00 per card.
- Fuel transaction fee of R5.75.
- Credit facility service fee starting from R17.00.
Who is this card for?
The Petro Fnb card is specifically designed for people who love driving their cars and want to have the highest level of security on the road, for both the user and their family.
But road safety is not the only thing this card offers; it also provides security for its customers’ purchases with its contactless technology and PIN technology, making duplication impossible.
This card is ideal for people who want to feel secure everywhere, whether they are shopping or traveling with their loved ones.
FNB offers two channels for its customers to contact them in case of any issues. The bank has two phone lines for people to call whether they are in South Africa or outside the country.
We hope this information has been very useful to you.
Thank you very much for reading us.
Follow our website for more information on cards, loans and finance!